Are you a sales superstar with an entrepreneurial spirit and ready for an exciting challenge? If so, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative Student who want to help grow our business in the United States.
On a typical day at work, you will:
Interact with prospects on the US market via email, phone, and social media, research target accounts and develop business opportunities. You will overcome sales objections and exceed monthly and quarterly targets. And you’ll become a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with your prospects.
We expect you to:
- have experience (or at least interest!) in sales, cold calling, and American culture
- study in Copenhagen
- be able to work during US office hours
- find it easy to talk to all types of people and manage to make every conversation personal and relevant
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll join a thriving, vibrant and international company. In 2018, we were three Danes. Now we are 90 people of five different nationalities!
- We’re a social workplace. We have team days once a month, and we love doing fun activities such as climbing, kayak polo and paintball! We also have what might be the best tradition ever: first Friday of each month we have home-made pancakes!
- We’re literally on top of Copenhagen. We’re located on the ninth floor, with a big roof terrace where we host BBQs during spring and summer with an amazing view over Tivoli, Copenhagen Central Station and Axel Towers
- We pay well!
- You’ll gain a lot of knowledge and experience, and you’ll have a lot of fun along the way. Also, we’ll reward your hard work with more responsibility and new challenges.
The position is part-time and takes place during US office hours on weekdays at our office in Copenhagen. If this sounds like you, please send your resume (and a short application) today; interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number 31 36 10 87
Weply is a software company that develops, and services live chat features for companies that want to convert their website visitors into leads. Today, we staff the chat for more than 1500 companies in the Nordic countries. Our ambition is to become the leading provider in the global market. With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our new US sales team plays a crucial role – and that’s where you come into play!