Do you write Dutch flawlessly? Are you service minded? Are you quick at writing on your computer?
If your answer is yes to the questions mentioned above then you might be Weply’s new Chat Consultant! We have recently entered the Dutch market and are looking for new Dutch-speaking colleagues to chat with website visitors on our customers’ websites.
About the job:
As a Chat Consultant, you act as an online receptionist on our customers’ websites. This means that you will service and answer questions from website visitors through our integrated chat function.
Weply is een Saas bedrijf uit Kopenhagen dat live chats ontwikkelt en beheert voor bedrijven die websitebezoekers willen omzetten in leads. Momenteel behandelen we meer dan 1400 live chats voor bedrijven in de Scandinavische regio en we zijn op een missie om dé toonaangevende speler in de wereldwijde markt te worden. We zijn actief in Denemarken, Zweden en het Verenigd Koninkrijk en nu breiden we uit naar Nederland. Daarom zijn we op zoek naar iemand zoals jij! Plus nog twee collega’s.
- You write Dutch flawlessly
- You are service minded and good at adjusting your written language to each dialogue
- You are quick at writing on a computer and can easily search for and find information on a website
- You have your own computer/laptop and a well-functioning internet connection
- You are comfortable with working from home
- Good and professional training
- A well-paid job with the possibility of affecting your own paycheck
- Flexibility regarding when and where you would like to work
The practical information
The position is full-time (37 hours/week), and you may schedule your work hours as you prefer during weekdays from 8am to 9pm. The job is remote, which means that you can work from home or wherever you prefer, as long as you bring your laptop and have a well-functioning internet-connection.
Does it sound like it’s you, we are looking for? Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. The applications will be read as they come in and we’ll have interviews as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!